Letter from dismantled WCASY accusing Sir CP and family
In the past I did not trouble you with such matters, but you shall hear about this anyway, so, you may as well see the original letter of the text Rajesh sent to sir CP. I sent mine today after others did the same. The letter of Rajesh might be a bit of a shock to those who are not aware of the difficulties we have been facing, but I must admit it is the outcome of the mess we are in since the begining of last year.
Sadly enough, there is so much hypocrisy that has flown into the darbar, that Rajesh must have felt compelled to write this letter, obviously without gaining much personal advantage.
You know sir CP has been disbanding the WCASY (to make a long story short, after its majority in the shape of the Nirmal Intellectual Property Corporation refused to relinquish ownership of the IP given by Mother to the sangha ) but his use of the signature of Mother is a big concern that I spell out in my letter.
Otherwise, I think the Council should be renewed. Indeed, we wanted to renew the Council and call on national leaders, so this is not the issue.
Frankly, it was no joy to serve under the unfair conditions of pressures we have been facing for all these years as Sir has gradually substituted himself to Our Guru . I know She watches, but I don't know much more.
Let me just invite you to pray that we shall emerge somehow from the ongoing revision of Sahaja Yoga, more true to its divine essence. Your prayers and bandhans please, that may humbly invoke the protection of the Divine Devi . I am sure something better shall emerge from this ordeal, and a belated happy New Year to all of you.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:11 PM
Respected Shri Shrivastavaji,
I trust you are well. I very much pray and hope Param Pujya Shri Mataji is well too. My most respectful Pranams to Her.
I'm aware She has chosen not to speak for many months and I deeply desire Her Divine darshan.
I was born imperfect and to this date accept my imperfections and many grievous flaws. However, the divine darshan of Param Pujya Shri Mataji has been the greatest blessing of this life time. I have no words to thank Her for all the Kindness, Grace and Love that She has shown towards me. No human being is even capable of demonstrating so much love. She has fed me food with her own hand from Her own thali which was offered to Her after a Puja. She has given me the wisdom and discretion to understand and feel the subtle spirit.
She has given me the joy of companionship of other Sahajayogis becoming thoughtlessly aware and enjoying their pure love. She has bestowed the indescribable happiness that comes with collective worship of Her Divine Lotus Feet and from collective mediation. She has awakened in me the confidence and the ability pray to Her for giving realization to others. She has shown me the ways in which I can improve my daily life. All these words are insufficient to express the feelings I have, or the feelings millions of Her devotees have for Her.
This letter you Respected Sir, will not like. I have chosen to take the risk of placing myself in your extreme displeasure but I believe it is my duty to you and to the family of Param Pujya Shri Mataji to tell you how I feel.
I have respected you and your achievements with great fervour, written articles praising you, organized seminars for your book on corruption and received always in return from you the love of a father which I greatly value. It is out of all of those emotions, including pride in your world recognized capabilities that I feel totally compelled to write to you this open letter copied to all the members of the World Council and to family members whose email IDs I have.
Most of those who had been commanded by Her to serve on the World Council have given many years of their lives, their own resources and faced opposition from their families for surrendering to Her. They have never asked for anything for themselves in terms of position nor sought special personal gain. They have been scrupulously honest and shown the greatest of deference and respect for the family members of Param Pujya Shri Mataji.
You too have given me great respect as have all members of the family been generous with their love and affection. I can with total conviction say that I have also followed my dharma of being respectful and always happily and gladly been available for any personal task that was needed by any family member. I have not been alone in this and others have done the same because of their intense love for Param Pujya Shri Mataji. They are amongst those who have been summarily dismissed now and maligned over the last few years by you. Please understand we are all part of Her Collective and when you hurt one you hurt all.
Many years ago Param Pujya Shri Mataji warned some of us that you will do your utmost to destroy Sahaja Yoga. We who had heard this could not believe it and out of deference to you kept quiet. She, as always, is right. For the last few years it is apparent to most of us that you are bent on doing so. You have used your charm, intelligence, articulation, legal acumen, anger and great skills to create discord amongst the collective. You have accepted adulation and flattery stretched to the limit so as to place yourself in Her category of divinity which you cannot be.
All this you have done taking advantage of the fact that Param Pujya Shri Mataji has chosen to speak less.
Let me ask you some questions Respected Sir.
1. You have taken medical opinions many years ago to take over all legal rights of Param Pujya Shri Mataji who is a world figure. Was this justified and what was the need to do so? Can you explain that?
2. When the World council was formed did not Param Pujya Shri Mataji Herself without a moment's hesitation order Arneau to be the coordinator?
3. Did you ever allow this world council to function the way you yourself told me: "now Her work is done. All of you have to take Sahaja Yoga forward"?
4. Have you allowed this council to ever exercise any authority in matters relating to funds or appointments of committees in each country which would have been the enablers for advancing Sahaja Yoga?
5. How do you think they could have done any advancement of Sahaja Yoga when you constantly denigrated the coordinator appointed by Param Pujya Shri Mataji?
6. How could we have increased our collective depth with your obsessive and constant criticism of the American sahajayogis?
7. What was the need to totally wreck the unity of the World Council by your fanatic insistence on transferring the IP donated by Param Pujya Shri Mataji for world benefit into some form of family control and family benefit?
8. Have you, Respected Sir, or Kalpanadidi or Sadhanadidi given realisation to even one person? When you have not, what right do you have to try and control Sahaja Yoga?
9. Can the four persons who are witnesses to the recently circulated document of Jan 3 put their hands towards Param Pujya Shri Mataji and ask in their hearts if this was actually demanded by Her and say `yes'?
10. The language of Param Pujya Shri Mataji is full of compassion and love and thousands of Her lectures and letters are testimony to that. Do any of these many past communications drafted by you and bearing Her signature remotely resemble how She would put forward Her message? Is this the manner with which She would have addressed those whom She has nurtured, accepted as their Her children and loved as Her devotees?
11. Please remember, Respected Sir, not one member, of the dismissed world council asked to be there. Param Pujya Shri Mataji placed them there. We did not seek positions of power. The only position we have prayed for is refuge in Her Divine Lotus Feet. Members of this Council recently sought respectful dialogue with you and concerned family members on the role of the collective and the role of the family. Why was this request not heeded?
12. Do you really believe that Sahaja Yogis can't see through what you have done and are doing and that they don't know and believe that many family members have enriched themselves in various ways by the contributions of sahaja yogis and want to continue to do so?
Her powers work in strange and amazing ways and those with egos and self delusion and especially those who harm the spiritual growth of Her devotees, will not be successful no matter how protected they seem. Only total surrender at Her Lotus Feet gives the ultimate protection. With the assistance of a small set of people, some members of your family may have begun to believe they can don the mantle of our Divine Param Pujya Shri Mataji.
Yet still,tens of thousands of Sahaja Yogis will be there at your service to pour all their positive vibrations full of pure love into you and other family members. For this to happen you must demonstrate pure desire to surrender to the Divine Lotus feet of Param Pujya Shri Mataji. You must desire to be part of the collective in which there is no place for egotism or chanakya style power politics of control and pitting one person against another.
You can achieve divinity, but only through total and complete surrender and being part of the collective and with Her Grace and Her Grace alone, and not by being merely a family member.
Whether you choose to believe it or not, all of the above, including the harshness for which I beg forgiveness, is to still try and beseech you to use your extraordinary wisdom and let harmony return to the collective as She would have desired.
I would still like to remain your caring son, if you still allow me to be so, but only as a member of the collective which is surrendered to the Divine Lotus Feet of Param Pujya Shri Mataji and Her alone.
Through this letter, Respected Sir, I appeal to my Brothers and Sisters in Sahaja Yoga to also communicate with you or any other family member and share their own passion for the work of Param Pujya Shri Mataji and respect for the good name of the family and their genuine desire to want to restore it to greater glory.
Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah Archives